It's hard to get people to care about marketing -- let alone act on it. It has to be engaging, non-threatening, entertaining and fill a need at the right time and place.
That's where I come in. I'm a content guy -- I started as an editor, shifted to sales and morphed into marketing and helping companies generate buzz, awareness and attention. I get people to like you and recognize you -- and consider doing business with you.
I've made a living by engaging people with good writing and good stories -- no matter where the professional perch. I'm an ideas guy. Once, one of my ideas got my company about 20 free minutes of exposure on the Howard Stern Show. I don't know where the next idea is coming from -- just that it's coming, and it could be yours. Every business has specific needs -- so every idea starts with a conversation. Let's have one.
* How Aetna Manages Social Media in the Healthcare Industry Read
* Book Review: "Because I Come From a Crazy Family." Read
* Is Content Succeeding as the New Pitch? Read
* Google Chrome's Ad Silent Treatment Read
* Authors Like You've Never Heard Them Read
* What Consumer Nerve Do You Hope To Hit? Read
* Sound Logic Read
* What Is it About Non-Traditional Radio? Read
* The Innovative Spirit at Its Best Read
* The Wild, Wacky and Worthy from Ad Week Read
* Rethinking the Association Model Read
* Measuring ROI: It's Not a Pipe Dream Read
* Has Connecting Surpassed Content in Industry Education? Read
* Planners Need Voice in the Executive Suite Read